photography and an original music score combined with facts about insect
habitats and life cycles make for a film that is aesthetically pleasing,
awe-inspiring and informative.
about the multitude of insects in your own garden -- which are beneficial
and which are destroyers, who eats who and why... we are not as separate
from nature as we might think. The film is 52 minutes long.
Chris is an organic farmer and a professional filmmaker. His insights
come from hard-won hours in the fields and a love for the garden ecosystem.
A great gift for
$14.95 - Buy your copy now!
National Recognition for Garden
Premiered nationally on PBS
* Winner at the EarthVision International Film Festival
* Official Selection Port Townsend Film Festival
* Official Selection Greendance Environmental Film Festival
* A pre-production screening of the film for scientific accuracy conducted by
the Entomologists at University of Kentucky
* Selected to be part of VITAL, a PBS educational website designed to assist
teachers with lesson plans for the teaching of math and reading comprehension
skills in Grades 3 through 8
* Selected to be part of “The Mosaic of Life,” a biodiversity
exhibition at the Kentucky State Fair and toured throughout the Jefferson
County Kentucky School District
* Selected to be screened at Berheim Forrest’s annual Bug Fest
* Featured on the cover of KET’s Visions magazine and in the Louisville Courier
View a sample of this fascinating film!